Tuesday, April 12, 2011

why kaleidoscope memoirs???

Because life is full of changes in season, circumstance, 
relationship, family, experience and everything in between.

Life seems to be like a kaleidoscope.



 I look into it and see a wonderful display before me, 
then a shift happens and all the little pieces in my life come together 
in a new way reflecting the light in a more beautiful pattern than before.

 I strive to reflect His light in all I am and do. 
As a child is filled with amazement when looking into a real 
kaleidoscope, I pray those looking into the kaleidoscope 
of my life will see the Light of God shining through as He transforms it
 turning ashes into beauty, resulting in glory to God ~

 "Let your light shine before men in such a way that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father who is in heaven" Matthew 5:16

No comments:

Post a Comment